Embedded Composite EP Bag Filter It is the new type of EP bag filter, which put the static part (dust collecting electrode and discharge electrode) and the alternating arrangement of the dust bag.
- In the dist collecting mechanism, they change the dust through bag filter characteristics to make a change, new filter mechanism, used of change dust aerosol effect, improve the efficiency of bag filter, protection bag gas from the entrance to pass ESP area, carrying most of the smoke particles before reaching the bag was adsorbed on the anode plate, finished the initial purification of the flue gas.
- Flow through the porous filter the bag dust collecting plate, and further purification of flue gas through the filtering effect. When the filter bag cleaning, ESP effectively capture the secondary dust bag, dust was again greatly reduced the possibility of attachment to the bag. Collecting plate located on both sides of the bag to ensure that the process of electrical discharge corona discharge is not to endanger the bag. Great prospects for the future development of a new dust removal device.
- Devices are small, small footprint, low investment (ie, dust collecting equipment, saving board area, filter area, cross-sectional area, an area 20-3096).
- Removal efficiency (can be controlled in 3omg/nm3 below).
- Whole device resistance (low 80opa above).
- Operation and maintenance costs low (less than 4096 fthe industry norm).
- Easy maintenance (in the case of non- stop complete maintenance work).
Dust Collection principle :
- Dust laden gas into the discharge electrode and the dust after the board changed region between the changed charged particles as the role of electrostatic forced in the dust collection plate of time to be a trap Dust collection plate not trapping the dust particles are bag trapping for the second time.
- When part of the dust bag remove dust, board trapping dust for the third time, will not produce the phenomenon of flying layer of dust from on the surface of dust filter bag. Dust particles which formed on the filter bag surface reduce on the process of dust extraction Pressure reduction, filtration rate increases Dust trapping efficiency increased because of the changed tiny particles Prevent bag damage from the high voltage cremation.
- The bag Filter includes the following:
- Long bag massive low-pressure pulse filter
- The ppw pulse-plenum bag filter
- The fiber glass bag filter
- The LFSF Ioculatous back blowing bag filter
- The high/low-pressure pulse bag filter
- Bag filter is widely used in cement, electric power, steel industry, metallurgy, chemical industry and material recovery flue gas dust removal.
Bag filter is large dust removal equipment, has the following characteristics : Large flow rate, good dust-cleaning effect, through running, it is very stable. The quality is credibility and stabilization, easy maintenance and less faults.